In parallel with Egypt’s NDC Mitigation, adaptation targets, and compliance with the Paris Agreement
- Power & Utilities
Power & Utilities
The Power and Utilities Companies are facing the challenge of maintaining their daily reliability and operations costs with an ever-increasing demand in an industry that’s leaning away from oil and gas and moving towards investing in green and sustainable solutions. Aiming for decarbonization and initiating a green infrastructure, this shift is an entire journey, and this is where ISR’s Power and Utilities arm comes in to help businesses shift their reliance on oil and gas to adopt a sustainable and clean resource for energy generation.
With every project we take on; we aim to stay loyal to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
WHAT SETS US APART
- We take a comprehensive approach when deciding our partners’ needs, whether in power generation, power distribution and management, or energy efficiency.
- We carry a partnership mindset with all our clients; thus, we can maintain and prolong our long-term agreements, which could last longer than 15 years.
- Our solutions are highly customizable depending on your business needs and goals, considering your existing energy system.
- Integrating our digital applications allows us to monitor and receive reports on our partners’ current energy usage; we can then make the necessary changes to increase power efficiency and distribution by utilizing predictive analytics.
- Through our partnerships with the leading financial institutions, we take the lead in securing the finances needed to establish our clients’ projects.